Watermelon Iced Tea
- 1 teaspoons loose-leaf jasmine tea
- ¼ seedless watermelon, well-chilled (see notes after the recipe)
- pandan-infused sugar syrup, as little or as much as you like
- Place the tea in a heat-proof container.
- In a pan, heat five cups of water until boiling. Turn off the heat and leave for a minute.
- Pour one cup of the hot water into the tea, leave for a minute then strain.
- Pour the remaining hot water into the container with the tea.
- Allow the jasmine tea to steep for four minutes then strain.
- Cool the strained tea.
- While the tea cools, cut the watermelon into small cubes.
- Sweeten the tea with as much or as little pandan-infused sugar syrup as you like.
- Drop ice into glasses, half fill with the sweetened tea then top with watermelon cubes.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.