Spicy Tuna Tartare
- 2 tablespoons Japanese mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce, (Sriracha was used here)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Pat the tuna dry with a kitchen towel.
- Cut the tuna into half-inch cubes.
- Toss the tuna cubes with the tempura scraps, sesame seeds and scallions.
- Stir together all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the tuna mixture and toss lightly until evenly distributed.
- Serve your spicy tuna tartare at once.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.