Spicy Instant Ramen with Oyster Mushrooms
- Cut off the root ends of the oyster mushrooms and discard. If the mushrooms are large, tear them into smaller pieces.
- Boil water in a pan and drop in the noodles (reserve the seasonings). Drain the noodles.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Saute the oyster mushrooms with the seasoning from one pack of instant noodles.
- Add the boiled noodles to the mushrooms. Toss.
- Add the seasoning from the second pack of noodles.
- Continue tossing until the noodles are heated through and the seasonings are distributed evenly.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.