Shrimp Miso Soup
- Place the shrimps in a shallow bowl and drizzle the fish sauce over them. Toss lightly.
- Heat about six cups water in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Using a ladle, take about half a cup of hot water from the pot and pour into a bowl. Stir in the miso paste until smooth.
- Dump the mixture of dried mushrooms, seaweed and vegetables into the pot. Cover and simmer for five minutes.
- Turn up the heat to high. Add the shrimps to the vegetables and cook until they change color, about two minutes.
- Drizzle the dashi granules into the pot. Stir.
- Turn off the heat. Pour in the diluted miso paste. Stir.
- Serve the shrimp miso soup immediately.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.