Shrimp and Fish Balls Noodle Soup
- Heat the dashi in a pot.
- When the dashi boils, drop in the fish balls. Cook for five minutes.
- Drop the shrimps into the broth. Cook for two minutes.
- Scoop out the fish balls and shrimps. Keep the broth simmering.
- Into the simmering broth, add the bok choy. Cook for five minutes and scoop out.
- Taste the broth. Add fish sauce if it has turned bland.
- Divide the noodles, fish balls, shrimps and bok choy among four bowls.
- Ladle in hot broth.
- Top the shrimp and fish balls noodle soup with sliced scallions before serving.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.