Shrimp and Cheese Fried Spring Rolls
- Place the scallions, chili and garlic in a bowl. Toss.
- Add the shrimps and cheese.
- Sprinkle in salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Lay a spring roll wrapper and spread a tablespoon of the shrimp-cheese mixture at the center.
- Moisten the edges of the wrapper with egg wash, roll and seal the spring roll (see step-by-step guide).
- Repeat to use up all the filling and wrappers.
- Heat enough cooking oil to reach a depth of at least two inches.
- Fry the spring rolls in batches until lightly browned and crisp.
- Serve the shrimp cheese fried spring rolls with Japanese mayo topped with chili flakes.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.