Shiitake Green Beans Shigureni
- Slice the mushroom caps.
- String the beans and cut on the bias into half-inch slices.
- Peel, halve and thinly slice the onion.
- Heat the soy sauce, rice wine, ginger and sugar in a pan.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, onion and beans.
- Cook over high heat just until the beans are done.
- Drizzle in the sesame seed oil. Toss a few times.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms and beans with toasted sesame seeds before serving.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.