- 600 grams salmon fillet (see notes after the recipe)
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Cut the salmon fillet into four equal portions.
- Sandwich the salmon fillets between stacks of paper towels and press lightly to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Brush the bottom of a skillet or frying pan with oil.
- Over high heat, sear all sides of the salmon fillets.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce and pour into the pan with the fish.
- Cook the salmon in teriyaki sauce over medium-high heat, uncovered, turning them over for even cooking, until the liquid is thick and sticky.
- Plate the salmon teriyaki and brush the sticky sauce over the surface of the fillets before serving.