- 600 grams salmon fillet, (see notes after the recipe)
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Cut the salmon fillet into four equal portions.
- Sandwich the salmon fillets between stacks of paper towels and press lightly to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Brush the bottom of a skillet or frying pan with oil.
- Over high heat, sear all sides of the salmon fillets.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce and pour into the pan with the fish.
- Cook the salmon in teriyaki sauce over medium-high heat, uncovered, turning them over for even cooking, until the liquid is thick and sticky.
- Plate the salmon teriyaki and brush the sticky sauce over the surface of the fillets before serving.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.