Nasi Kuning (Indonesian Yellow Rice)
- Dump the rinsed and drained rice in a pan and stir in the coconut milk.
- Add the lemongrass, pandan leaf, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, salt and turmeric, and stir to dissolve the turmeric powder in the coconut milk.
- Bring to a gentle boil, lower the heat and cover the pan.
- Cook until the rice has absorbed all the coconut milk.
- Fluff up the rice with a fork, cover the pan once more and leave to continue cooking in the residual heat for another five minutes.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.