Miso Mayo Broccoli
For the miso mayo sesame dressing (see notes after the recipe)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cut the broccoli into florets. Skin the stem and dice the core. Rinse well.
- Boil about half a gallon of water in a pot with a tablespoon of salt.
- When the water is boiling profusely, drop in the diced broccoli stem and leave for a minute. Do not lower the heat.
- Add the florets to the diced stem and leave in the boiling water for another minute.
- Drain the broccoli in a strainer. Bathe in cold water under the tap until cool or plunge in a bowl of iced water. Drain completely.
- Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Transfer the drained broccoli to a platter or bowl, drizzle in the dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- For those who like more dressing, serve the remaining dressing on the side.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.