- If using whole cardamom pods, peel three to four pieces and pulverize with a mortar and pestle or a mini-processor.
- Cut the mangoes, scoop out the flesh and dump into the blender.
- Process the mangoes into a puree.
- Pour the yogurt into the blender with the pureed mangoes and process until smooth.
- Add half of the ground cardamom.
- Process everything together until the color of the mixture is homogenous. If it is too thick for you, add a few tablespoons of water and process until smooth.
- Drizzle in one to two tablespoons of honey (see notes after the recipe) and pulse the blender a few times.
- Pour the mango lassi into two glasses and sprinkle with the remaining cardamom before serving.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.