Lu Rou Fan (Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork Over Rice)
- Using s sharp and heavy knife, cut the pork into small pieces.
- Thinly slice the shallots.
- Heat the sesame seed oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the pork and shallots. Stir fry until the pork is lightly browned.
- Pour in the soy sauce and rice wine. Sprinkle in the sugar and the five-spice powder. Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for about five minutes.
- Stir in the oyster sauce. Cook for another minute.
- Serve the braised minced pork with rice and, optionally, stir fried bok choy and soy sauce eggs.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.