Kushikatsu-style Deep Fried Breaded Vegetables and Quail Eggs
- Start heating enough cooking oil in a wide pan to reach a depth of at least two inches. The ideal temperature is 350F.
- Dump the flour and panko in two shallow bowls.
- Lightly beat the eggs and salt in another shallow bowl.
- Dredge each piece of vegetable and quail egg in flour; shake off the excess.
- Dip the floured vegetables and eggs in egg then roll in panko.
- Fry the breaded vegetables and quail eggs in hot oil until the panko coating is golden and crisp.
- Drain the fried vegetables and quail eggs on a stack of paper towels before transferring to a serving plate with the tonkatsu sauce on the side for dipping.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.