Green Mango Juice
- 4 green mangoes, peeled and stones discarded
- Cut the mango flesh into small pieces to give the blender an easier time to puree it.
- Dump the cut mangoes into the blender. Add two tablespoons of sugar. Pour in a cup of water.
- Pulse the blender a few times to start the pureeing process. If the motor gets stuck, add a little more water, no more than two tablespoons at a time. Turn up the speed and process the mangoes until the mixture is smooth.
- Taste the green mango juice. Add more sugar if it is too tart. Pulse a few times to blend in any sugar added. Repeat until you get the desired sweet-tangy balance (see notes after the recipe).
- Drop ice cubes into flour glasses.
- Pour the green mango juice into the glasses and serve immediately.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.