Grass Jelly Milk Tea
- 1 can grass jelly
- ½ cup brewed oolong tea, cooled
- 1 ½ very cold milk
- honey or sugar, to taste
- Open the can of grass jelly. Run a knife around the jelly to loosen then tap into a cutting board. Cut the grass jelly into half-inch cubes.
- Place about ¼ cup of glass jelly into two mugs. Keep any excess in a covered container and keep in the fridge.
- Stir together the cooled oolong tea and milk. Add enough honey or sugar to suit your taste.
- Pour the milk tea into the mugs and serve.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.