Fish Cakes and Kimchi Jiggae
- 1 packet instant ramen seasoning powder, (see notes after the recipe)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into two-inch cubes
- ½ cup kimchi, cut up with the juices (measure after cutting)
- 2 fish cakes, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ packet chili paste, from a pack of Korean instant noodles
- fish sauce, to taste
- Boil three cups of water in a sauce pan.
- Stir in the seasoning powder.
- Drop in the kimchi (with the juices) and sweet potato cubes.
- Cover the pan and simmer for five to seven minutes.
- Stir in the fish cakes and spice paste.
- Simmer for another two to three minutes.
- Taste and add fish sauce, if needed.
- Garnish with scallion slices before serving your fish cakes and kimchi jiggae.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.