Egg fried rice
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok. Swirl to coat the sides of the wok.
- Dump the rice into the hot oil and sprinkle with half a teaspoon of salt and a quarter teaspoon of pepper.
- Stir fry, breaking up lumps, until heated through.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the entire surface of the rice in the wok.
- Cook, stirring and tossing non-stop, until the eggs are cooked through.
- Off the heat, taste your egg fried rice. Add more salt and pepper, as needed, and toss thoroughly to blend the flavors.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.