Crispy Fried Chicken with FurikakeRecipe by
Chicken breast fillets are cut into bite-sized pieces, seasoned, coated in starch, deep fried then tossed with furikake.
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Add the corn starch and toss to coat each piece.
- Heat enough cooking oil to reach a depth of at least two inches.
- Fry the chicken slices, a few pieces at a time, until golden and crisp.
- Toss the fried chicken fillets with half of the furikake.
- Sprinkle the rest of the furikake over the chicken before serving.