Crispy Cauliflower with Furikake
- Place the cauliflower florets in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Add the corn starch and toss to coat each piece.
- Heat enough cooking oil to reach a depth of at least two inches.
- Fry the cauliflower florets, a few pieces at a time, until golden and crisp.
- Toss the fried cauliflower florets with half of the furikake.
- Sprinkle the rest of the furikake over the cauliflower florets before serving.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.