Clams and Noodle Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ to 1 cup shucked clams, (see notes after the recipe)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 heaping teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- fresh wide rice noodles for two, blanched and drained (see notes after the recipe)
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 drizzle sesame seed oil
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok or frying fan.
- Saute (medium heat, of course) the scallions and garlic until fragrant.
- Turn up the heat and add the shucked clams.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry just until heated through.
- Pour in the soy sauce, hoisin sauce and oyster sauce. Toss.
- Add the noodles.
- Stir fry just until the noodles are heated through.
- Off the heat, drizzle in the chili oil and sesame seed oil, and toss a few more times.
- Garnish with more sliced scallions before serving the clams and noodles stir fry.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.