Chiang Mai-style Quail Eggs Omelet
- Takoyaki pan
- Crack the quail eggs into a bowl. Add salt and pepper (or your preferred seasoning) and whisk thoroughly.
- Brush the holes of the takoyaki pan with oil.
- Place the oiled takoyaki pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Using a teaspoon, half fill each hole of the takoyaki pan with the egg mixture.
- When the edges of the omelets are firm (the eggs would have risen at this point), drop a few pieces of tomato and a pinch of scallion slices on top.
- Continue cooking until the omelets are firm and the undersides are lightly browned and crisp.
- Serve the quail eggs omelets with sweet chili sauce.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.