Beef Okra Teriyaki
- Rinse the okra, dry with a kitchen towel and trim both ends.
- Lay a slice of beef flat, place an okra near one edge and roll until the okra is wrapped in meat. Repeat for the rest of the okra and beef.
- Dredge each beef-wrapped okra lightly in rice flour; shake off the excess.
- Heat the cooking oil in a large frying pan.
- Over hight heat, brown the floured beef-wrapped okra, rolling them in hot oil for even cooking. Scoop out and move to a plate.
- Pour off the oil from the frying pan.
- Pour the sake, mirin and soy sauce in the pan. Allow to boil for half a minute.
- In a single layer, lay the browned beef-wrapped okra in the sauce.
- Cook the beef-wrapped okra in teriyaki sauce until all of the liquid has been soaked up.
- Lift the beef okra teriyaki from the pan and serve.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.