Asian Coleslaw with Vietnamese Dressing
For the dressing
- 10 leaves Chinese cabbage (wombok), rinsed, spin dried and julienned
- ½ carrot, julienned
- ½ cucumber, cut into thin slices
- Make the dressing by mixing together all the ingredients until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Drizzle four teaspoons of the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
- Serve with more dressing on the side.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.