Asian Coleslaw with Vietnamese DressingRecipe by
Julienned Chinese cabbage, carrot and cucumber are tossed with that addictive Vietnamese mixed fish sauce.
For the dressing
- 10 leaves Chinese cabbage (wombok) rinsed, spin dried and julienned
- ½ carrot julienned
- ½ cucumber cut into thin slices
- Make the dressing by mixing together all the ingredients until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Drizzle four teaspoons of the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
- Serve with more dressing on the side.